Installer Instructional Course
This course trains students how to properly install infrared inspection windows and ultrasound ports. Coursework will include not only the most accurate placement and manufacturer-standards installation, but also provide students with an understanding of emissivity and transmissivity so that the windows/ports can be accurately used. Upon completion, you will successfully be able to confidently install and use Infrared Inspection Windows and Ultrasound Ports.
- Full Understanding about Safety Around Electrical Cabinets
- Understanding IR Inspections for Electrical Maintenance
- Introduction to Ultrasound for Electrical Testing
- Understanding of IR Windows and Ultrasound Ports
- Overview of IRISS Custom IR Window Solutions
- How to Install IRISS Product Lines
- Understanding the Importance of Tagging and Asset Management
- Certificate of Completion
- Course Resource Manual
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-300-6382.